Mrs Skower (born likely after 1492) was most likely the witch who gave her name to Mrs Skower's All-Purpose Magical Mess Remover. It is unknown whether she was the product's inventor or simply its manufacturer.
Behind the scenes
- The name could possibly be made up akin to "Mr Clean" in the Muggle world.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ Unused Dialouge - The Cutting Room Floor and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - Nearly Headless Nick describes having to use shovels in his day to remove ectoplasm. In the console versions of the Chamber of Secrets video game, it is said that Mrs Skower's Magical Mess Remover cleans up ectoplasm. Thus, the cleaning solution must have been made after Nick died in 1492.
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- ↑ Scour on Wiktionary
- ↑ http://www.wordnik.com/words/scower
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.