At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "Sleekeazy's Hair Potion is a potion used to tame and style hair, most particularly bushy or unruly hair."
Sleekeazy's Hair Potion and Scalp Treatment was a hair care potion and scalp treatment that was invented by Fleamont Potter. It was originally sold with the slogan "Two drops tames even the most bothersome barnet".
Noted as being suitable for all hair types on its label, it was particularly effective at taming bushy, unruly hair, allowing it to be styled "sleek." However, the label apparently cautioned against use of the product by redheads, stating it would have "unique results" for them.
Hermione Granger apparently used fairly large amounts of this potion when she went to the Yule Ball with Viktor Krum, the Durmstrang champion for the Triwizard Tournament, although she later said that it was too much trouble to use every day.
Behind the scenes
- The labels for the film props are spelled "Sleakeasy's" while Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 24 (Rita Skeeter's Scoop) and Writing by J.K. Rowling: "The Potter Family" at Wizarding World use the "Sleekeazy's" spelling.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter films
- Harry Potter Wizard's Collection — Label Collection book
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (On wall)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- Wizarding World (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)