At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "...he was having enough difficulty seeing the one Bludger with which they were practising; a minute into the practise it almost unseated him and he had to use the Sloth Grip Roll to avoid it."
In 1995, Quidditch Captain Angelina Johnson taught the Gryffindor Quidditch team this move. Harry Potter mastered it quickly and used it during a practise to avoid a Bludger. He hoped that Angelina would be impressed by this, but the unfavourable weather conditions at the time made it so that hardly anyone could see what any of the other players were doing.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Quidditch Through the Ages
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery