|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "Well, well, well... So, you have made it this far? I am the Slytherin Wizard Duelling Champion."
- —The champion[src]
The Slytherin Wizard Duelling Champion as the title suggests, refers to the duelling champion for the Slytherin house. He is a selected student from the Slytherin house to represent the house in the Founder Duels.
This boy attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1990s and was sorted into Slytherin House. His Head of House was Severus Snape, the Potions Master, and he shared a dormitory with four boys in his year in the Slytherin Dungeon, which is located below ground level.
He apparently excelled at Defence Against the Dark Arts and became the Slytherin Duelling Champion sometime in or prior to 1992. When Harry Potter defeated him, he gave him Salazar Slytherin's card.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ He is attending Hogwarts in 1992 and must be at least a first year, likely older as he is the same height as Harry Potter.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)