At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
The Smokescreen Spell (Fumos) is a charm used to create a defensive cloud of smoke from the wand that hinders visibility. This spell is quite useful in duelling, as the smoke hides the caster, preventing an opponent from accurately aiming their spells, as well as allowing the caster to escape unseen.
The Latin word fumo means "smoke," hence creating smoke.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- Pottermore (Spells/Duels) (First identified as Smokescreen Spell)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Pottermore on PlayStation Home (See this "Coming-Soon" Trailer)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Pottermore (Spells/Duels) - The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 17 (Broken Bonds) - Defence Against the Dark Arts Lesson "Fumos"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire