At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
It is requested that this article, or a section of this article, should be expanded. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by expanding this article to give more complete coverage of its subject.
Snake fangs, when crushed, are an ingredient used in the preparation of some potions, like the Strength Potion, the Boil-Cure Potion, and the Wideye Potion. This plentiful ingredient must not be harvested from venomous snakes.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- The Road to Hogwarts Sweepstakes
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter for Kinect
- Wonderbook: Book of Potions
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - GBC version