At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "And everyone who read Sonnets of a Sorcerer spoke in limericks for the rest of their lives."
- —Ron Weasley regarding this book[src]
Sonnets of a Sorcerer was a poetry book which cursed anyone who read it. They would speak in limericks for the rest of their lives. Ron Weasley mentioned this book to Harry Potter when discussing the reasons why a book could be dangerous in 1993.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play)
- Pottermore (First appearance)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery