|"Well, I think we should put it back in order for them, don't you?"|
|We must've been through hundreds of books already and we can't find him anywhere —|
South America is a continent in the western hemisphere.
- Argentina's Quidditch team made it to the quarter finals of the Quidditch World Cup.
- The snake Harry Potter freed from the zoo is native to Brazil. Bill Weasley had a pen-pal from Brazil. Brazil's Quidditch team made it to the quarter finals of the Quidditch World Cup.
- Peru is home to the Peruvian Vipertooth. The Peruvian team is considered the best team from South America. The Tarapoto Tree-Skimmers are a quidditch team in Peru. Peru was flattened by Ireland. Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder was invented by the wizarding community in Peru.
- The dugbog is native to South America.
- Zombies are found exclusively in South America.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.