At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
For gameplay-specific information, please see the relevant article on the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Wiki!
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really existed), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Catalonia, located in Spain, was home to the Catalonian Fireball and also to the National Quidditch team. Its city of Barcelona may also have been notable in the wizarding world, as the Daily Prophet reported on the weather there in its international section.
Magical games and sports
This country has its own National Quidditch team.
- Many Spanish witches and wizards attend Beauxbatons Academy of Magic in France, presumably due to a lack of a wizarding school in their own country.
Native to Spain
The following creatures are found in certain regions of Europe that Spain falls under:
The following creatures are found throughout the Atlantic Ocean:
The following creatures were all found worldwide:
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup (First appearance)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- Wizarding World (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite (Indirectly mentioned only)