|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|"Then he waved the wand once, and the letters of his name rearranged themselves..."
This page is being considered for renaming to Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid, fat rat yellow.
If you disagree with this proposal, please explain why at Category talk:Candidates for renaming.
This spell was a nonsensical and non-existent charm fabricated by Fred and George Weasley that could supposedly change Scabbers' fur colour to yellow, but did not have such effect, as it was entirely fictitious, and nothing would happen.
Behind the scenes
- It is also possible that the reason the spell would not work is because Scabbers was not a real rat, but was in fact Peter Pettigrew, an unregistered Animagus in disguise.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- Wizarding World (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Magic Awakened (Appears on a spell card or during spell introduction)