At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
In 1927, it ran a mistaken cover story on Newton Scamander's supposed engagement to Leta Lestrange. The said issue included coverage of the "couple", with Newt's brother Theseus Scamander at their side. In reality, Theseus was the one who was to marry Leta rather than Newt, who was to serve as best man.
When Porpentina Goldstein saw the mistaken cover story, she believed that Newt loved Leta and, and resolved to move on with her life and eventually started to date another wizard, Achilles Tolliver, a fellow MACUSA Auror. When Queenie Goldstein showed Newt the magazine, he corrected who was to marry who and later explained the truth to Tina while infiltrating the French Ministry of Magic to seek information about Credence Barebone's lineage.
- Newt Scamander: The Wizard Who Caught Grindelwald
- Famous Warlock Levitates for 543 ¾ days!
- Shocking: My Romance With a No-Maj Magician!
- Why me? My Son is A Squib!
- The Untold stories of the Witches of Caxambu: Sensational story inside! (Secrets segment; pages 8 and 9)
- Prestigious No-Maj Soprano is Veela in Disguise
- Fleamont Potter's Potions enchant the Salons!
- Shameless Ginger Witch True Identity Revealed!
- A Shooting Star: Child Prodigy Celestina
- Beast Tamer Newt to Wed: Bachelor magizoologist Newton Scamander to marry childhood sweetheart (pages 4 and 5)
- The Brilliant Quill Prize nominees revealed!
- Polyjuice Mishaps (Secrets segment)
- Pisces & Leo what a pair! (Stars segment)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay
- The Archive of Magic: The Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald