Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- In 1992, Ron Weasley used Spellotape borrowed from another student to try to keep his broken wand together, though the wand was still too damaged to function properly.
- During the 1993–1994 school year, Hermione Granger used it to restrain The Monster Book of Monsters, a biting book assigned by Rubeus Hagrid.
- Ginny Weasley used Spellotape in 1994 to fix one of her copy of One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi.
- Kreacher used it to repair the picture of Bellatrix Lestrange that he salvaged from the purge of 12 Grimmauld Place.
- Harry Potter found some Spellotape in Dolores Umbridge's office.
Behind the scenes
- Sellotape is a British brandnamed cellophane adhesive tape. It is similar to Scotch Tape in the United States of America. This is an example of the numerous puns used in the books.
- In Wonderbook: Book of Spells, the player is granted the PlayStation 3 Trophy "No need for Spellotape" for learning the Mending Charm.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (GBA version only)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Wonderbook: Book of Spells (Mentioned in PlayStation Trophy name)
- Harry Potter: The Wand Collection (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 6 (Gilderoy Lockhart)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 10 (Mayhem at the Ministry)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 13 (The Muggle-Born Registration Commission)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Chapter 6 (Talons and Tea Leaves)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 23 (Christmas on the Closed Ward)