Spello-tape is an adhesive tape that is used in the wizarding world to fix objects that either could not be fixed by a spell, or when magic was not deemed appropriate to the situation.
- In 1992, Ron Weasley used Spello-tape to try to keep his broken wand together, though the wand was still too damaged to function properly.
- Ginny Weasley used Spello-tape in 1994 to fix one of her textbooks.
- Harry Potter found some Spello-tape in Dolores Umbridge's office.
- Hermione Granger used it to restrain The Monster Book of Monsters, a biting book assigned by Hagrid in her third year.
- Kreacher used it to repair the picture of Bellatrix Lestrange that he salvaged from the purge of 12 Grimmauld Place.
Behind the scenes
- Sellotape is a British brandnamed cellophane adhesive tape. It is similar to Scotch tape in the U.S. This is an example of the numerous puns used in the books.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (GBA version only)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.