|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "Harry started unwrapping the shopping. Apart from The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 4, by Miranda Goshawk, he had a handful of new quills, a dozen rolls of parchment, and refills for his potion-making kit — he had been running low on spine of lionfish and essence of belladonna."
- —Harry Potter examines his school supplies[src]
Spine of Lionfish is the long and separated vertebrae of the Lionfish. These spines are either used whole, or crushed into a powder. They can be used in the brewing of healing potions, such as the Wiggenweld Potion, and is also an ingredient of the Herbicide Potion. The ingredient can be bought from some shops, notably The Apothecary in Diagon Alley, at 2 Galleons for 16 bottles.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery