- "I can remember a certain incident that occurred in my second year, involving a rather large Slytherin boy and a transfigured teapot. A girl called Squibbert had transformed the teapot, rather unsuccessfully, I might add, into a spout-nosed ferret. The Slytherin boy decided that he would catch the transfigured teapot and proceeded to swipe at it with a butterfly net."
- —A Hogwarts Library book mentioning this individual[src]
Sometime throughout her education, she changed a teapot into a ferret, albeit poorly, as its nose remained being a spout. A "rather large" Slytherin boy then chased after it with a butterfly net. A second year student witnessed this incident, and eventually wrote about it in a book after becoming an author. A copy of this book eventually found its way into the Hogwarts Library by the 1992-1993 school year.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The author who wrote about Squibbert was already published by 1992, making them at least 17 by that time. This means the latest year the author could be born was in 1975, and the latest year they could've been in their second year at Hogwarts was in 1987. If Squibbert was as young as a student could be at that time, (11), that makes the latest possible year of birth 1976.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)