At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
The spell was invented by Badeea Ali and Jacob's sibling during the 1988–1989 school year (their fifth year) with the help of Rowan Khanna, William Weasley, Merula Snyde, Filius Flitwick, and Severus Snape.
Badeea painted the Clocktower Courtyard and Jacob's sibling cast this spell on the painting. This caused a meteor shower in both the painting and in the real courtyard as intended. However, the meteorites in reality showered down directly upon on the occupied courtyard, causing chaos. During an Astronomy lesson in their sixth year, Badeea joked about creating a "moon shower" spell.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 23 (Mischief Masterpiece)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 6, Chapter 1 (Year Six Begins)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 26 (Chaos Ensues)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 6, Chapter 42 (The Final Vault) - Astronomy Lesson (Meteor Showers)