At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Magic Awakened. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
In 1927, he was tasked with the job of spying on Newton Scamander, but was thwarted when Newt cast the Windy Spell, creating a forceful wind that delayed him long enough for Newt to disapparate. Stebbins also accompanied Torquil Travers to Hogwarts with the group of Aurors trying to force Albus Dumbledore to fight Gellert Grindelwald.
Behind the scenes
- He is played by Bart Soroczynski in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald.
- It is possible that he is related to Stebbins from the 1970s and Stebbins from the 1990s.
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay (First appearance)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- Harry Potter: Magic Awakened (Appears on a spell card or during spell introduction)