|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Strawberry (binomial name Fragaria × ananassa) is a widely cultivated and appreciated fruit with characteristic aroma, bright red colour, juicy texture, and sweetness.
Strawberries were served as a dessert at the Welcoming Feast of 1991. Professor Armando Dippet had ling and strawberries planted on the mountains around Hogwarts Castle in his time as Headmaster. It is also a known flavour of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans and of ice cream. They were also served at the Welcoming Feast of 1995.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (As ice cream flavour)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Mentioned on product package)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Harry Potter Limited Edition (Mentioned on product package)
Notes and references
- ↑ Strawberry at Wikipedia
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 7 (The Sorting Hat)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) - Chapter 29 (Onlookers to the Rescue)
- ↑ Harry Potter Limited Edition - A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films (see this image)