At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
In 1927, an exchange programme was offered by the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic for its students whose parents worked in the French Ministry of Magic to spend six months in Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
A student exchange programme was also offered by Castelobruxo school to students of European schools who wished to study South American Herbology and Magizoology. It was offered from at least the 1980s onward.
Behind the scenes
- There may be an exchange programme for Hogwarts and Ilvermorny. The Damen Blue Line Subway Station in Chicago, Illinois, is, according to J. K. Rowling, where students make the exchange.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First mentioned)
- Pottermore (First identified as Student exchange programme) (Mentioned only)
- Wizarding World (Mentioned only)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 7 (Bagman and Crouch)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 6, Chapter 22 (The Exchange Student)
- MinaLima Releases Map of the Wizarding World in Paris While J.K. Rowling and Globus Mundi Hint at Future ‘Fantastic’ Destinations!
- Writing by J. K. Rowling: "Castelobruxo" at Wizarding World
- A Magical Door To Hogwarts In Chicago on CBS Chicago