At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Sugar Quills were delicate, spun-sugar sweets made to resemble real quills. Sold at various sweet shops, they can be sucked on secretly by students in class, as doing so simply makes one look as if they are thinking of what to write next. They are also available in a Deluxe variety, which, according to Hermione Granger, lasts longer.
Behind the scenes
- Honeydukes at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and The Making of Harry Potter sells sugar quills. They are lollipops in the shape of a quill.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Wizarding World
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery