At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Syrup of Hellebore is a blue-coloured substance extracted from the Hellebore. It is used in potion-making, and is a required ingredient of the Draught of Peace, and Volubilis Potion. It is also required in Potion No. 86, which is likely an experimental mixture. It is presumably poisonous, given how the Hellebore plant itself is highly poisonous and that Potion No. 86 is also highly poisonous.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Official merchandise only, mentioned on label for the Potion No. 86)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- The Road to Hogwarts Sweepstakes
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 12 (Professor Umbridge)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)