|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
The Tail-growing hex (incantation unknown) causes the victim to grow a tail, similar to the Horn-growing hex which causes the victim to grow horns.
- When Miranda Goshawk had her Book of Spells printed, she gave copies to her sisters that had various misprints in them; one such misprint somehow gave her sister Romilda a tail.
- Timothy Blenkinsop was hit with this hex when he was caught in the crossfire of a Puddlemere United vs. Holyhead Harpies riot.
Behind the scenes
- This may be the spell Rubeus Hagrid used on Dudley Dursley on the Hut-on-the-Rock in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone despite the Trading Card Game identifying that spell as Pigley Dudley.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Possible appearance)
- Daily Prophet Newsletters (First appearance)
- Wonderbook: Book of Spells