Dominic Maestro's Music Shop is Maestro's Music Shop?
In Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, there is a Hogsmeade location called Maestro's Music Shop. Since both are located in Hogsmeade, both are music shops and both are owned by someone called Maestro (the only thing making the names different is the lack of "Dominic" in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery), I feel like the two are meant to be the same location. PetStarPlanet (talk) 03:16, May 19, 2018 (UTC)
- It's definitely meant to be the same shop. They have wrote names wrong in the game before. I will add it to the mistakes section. - Kates39 (talk) 09:23, May 19, 2018 (UTC)
- Urgh, I'm like reading what I wrote below and it's just going to sound patronizing and condescending, so apology in advance, just know that I mean no offense but my brain cannot come up with better phrasing ATM.
- Dropping by really quickly; I will be removing it from the "Mistakes" section to BTS; why? I haven't replied it in time, but the shop in the game, does in fact have "Dominic" on the building, just not on the text indicating the building's name; I didn't notice it when I edited onto HM, or I would have linked it to this page from the start. (Was not aware of this shop's existence; I searched for "Maestro's Music Shop" and when nothing showed up, I thought that was that; and there was the fact that I was in a hurry; my bad.)
- It's highly likely it is simply the case of "name being too long, running out of place to display." (Of course, you can then argue with me that "Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom" is longer than "Dominic Maestro's Music Shop" and it is on full display, but just look at how much space it took, and compare that with the little space this music shop has.)
- And let's not forget, technically the official name is Three Broomsticks Inn, and it's showing as mere "Three Broomsticks," you aren't going to count THAT as a "mistake," hopefully? =D