GSnitch This discussion is listed as an Active Talk Page.
Please remove this template when the question has been answered.


Should this page be merged with Fertiliser? They have different recipes, sure, but we've seen that between adaptations before. Both are green fertilisers using dragon dung as an ingredient, and fertiliser is even referred to as dragon dung fertiliser on at least one occasion (though the name of the item is just "fertiliser").

Also, as a minor note, this page should be moved to a lower-case "f", unless there's a reason it's like this. Needs an admin to do it, though. -- 1337star (Drop me a line!) 23:50, June 15, 2012 (UTC)

16 June, 2012, 01:46 (UTC) - When will be the decision?  Harry granger   Talk   contribs 21:37, October 18, 2013 (UTC)

I think this question has died!  Harry granger   Talk   contribs 12:56, July 26, 2016 (UTC)
I vote AGAINST the merge, because I do believe there could be different kinds of fertiliser, though I admit that is unfortunately a pretty weak argument. =/ In Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Sprout talked about experimenting with "Dragon Dung Fertiliser" (Uppercase D, D, & F,) but then again, the game does have some case inconsistencies going on; and later in class they do talk about "Fertiliser," no way knowing if all "Fertiliser" in canon are in short for "Dragon Dung Fertiliser." That being said, the case issue in the title is painful for me, I agree with the lowercase F, unless someone prefers uppercase D for Dung to keep the uppercase F. That's just me.--Sammm✦✧(talk) 21:17, June 6, 2018 (UTC)
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+