Moved from Talk:Sherbet balls

Aren't these the Fizzing Whizzbees?--Timbira 03:33, 27 March 2009 (UTC)Timbira

"Sherbet" is British word for a kind of fizzy powder that is used in a lot of candies. Starstuff (Owl me!) 06:19, 29 March 2009 (UTC)
Actually, you're right, Timbira — the "massive sherbert balls that make you levitate a few inches above the ground while you suck them" which Ron describes in PoA5 are definitely Fizzing Whizbees. Fantastic Beasts states that Fizzing Whizbees are rumored to have Billywig stings as an ingredient, and that being stung by a Billywig will cause a person to float temporarily. Starstuff (Owl me!) 08:45, 29 March 2009 (UTC)

Thanks for clearing that up!--Timbira 01:15, 30 March 2009 (UTC)Timbira