At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Third years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry were required to cast the spell during their final exams. If the spell was not performed perfectly, the tortoise may breathe steam, have spouts where the tail should be, or have the teapot's willow-pattern on their shell. Hermione Granger worried that her tortoise looked more like a turtle, much to everyone else's annoyance since many other students had their tortoises breathe steam and have other weird traits.
Behind the scenes
- This may be related to the teacup to tortoise spell.
- It is unknown if this spell is related to the Snail to Teapot spell covered in the first year.
- There is also a wizard wrock band named "Teapot to tortoise", they sing songs related to Harry Potter and the transforming spell. They formed in October 2011 and have three songs on YouTube. They are an English band from Liverpool.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references