On 30 May 1927, Gellert Grindelwald used this spell to attack several Aurors following him during his escape from custody when an Incarceration Carriage was holding a restrained Abernathy, who had assumed Grindelwald's appearance using Human Transfiguration.
Behind the scenes
- In the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, this jinx can only be cast by using Chocolate Frog Card combinations.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (GBC only) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (GBC only)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald