At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Ten-pin bowling is a competitive sport in which the player rolls a bowling ball down a wooden or synthetic lane with the objective of scoring points by knocking down as many pins as possible. A form of ten-pin bowling is Headless Bowling, in which the head of a ghost replaces the bowling ball.
Behind the scenes
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 when inside the Leaky Cauldron the player is able to move the cups on the table to stand in each other, as ten-pin, and throw a bowling ball at them.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First mentioned) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First appearance) (GBC version)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - GBC version
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 6 (The Journey from Platform Nine and Three-Quarters)