At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Ten-pin bowling is a competitive sport in which the player rolls a bowling ball down a wooden or synthetic lane with the objective of scoring points by knocking down as many pins as possible. A form of ten-pin bowling is Headless Bowling, in which the head of a ghost replaces the bowling ball.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 when inside the Leaky Cauldron the player is able to move the cups on the table to stand in each other, as ten-pin, and throw a bowling ball at them.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)