At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
The comic focused on the adventures of Martin Miggs, a "mad" Muggle who was apparently from France, given that he wore the beret and striped shirt often seen in stereotypical depictions of Frenchmen and spoke English mingled with French words in a French accent. Costing 7 sickles and 27 knuts, the thirtieth anniversary issue was released in the 1990s and portrayed Martin being left in charge of a classroom and trying to teach the students about animals.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) 
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 
- Harry Potter: The Exhibition
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Harry Potter Limited Edition - A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films (see this image)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Side Quest "Hosting the Beauxbatons"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 3 (The Burrow)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - PS1 version
- ↑ "PoA Set Report Part IV: Flights and French Men" from the Leaky Cauldron