The Wizard's Voice was a weekly American wizarding newspaper based in New York during the 1920s. With offices located at 75 Lexington Avenue, it sold for 1 dragot and offered an alternative perspective to the more widely known The New York Ghost. Its slogan was "Orator to the Common Wizard".
- Inexplicable Events Continue to Mystify Wizarding Community: But Are We Being Sheltered From the Truth?
- Rare Spells Exercised to Control the Truth" by editor-in-chief Luxo Karuzos II
- Gellert Grindelwald: Malevolent and Most Wanted Criminal Wizard Still at Large
- Louisiana Swamp Monster Hair is Mystery Wand Core: New Orleans Wandmaker Violetta Beauvais Secret Component Revealed: The Rougarou
- A Conspiracy of Silence?
- Record Numbers Attend Romanian Warlock Convention
- New York
- Is Truth Being Told About Explosions
- Editor in Chief
- Sorcery correspondent
Editor in Chief
- New York
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (First appearance)
- The Case of Beasts: Explore the Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them