At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
The Clock at The Burrow with only one hand hangs in the kitchen at The Burrow. Instead of numbers, the clock features reminders such as "time to make tea," "time to feed the chickens," and "you're late." It is probably used by Molly Weasley to keep track of her daily routine. It appears to be weight driven, has many swinging pendulums and strikes the hour and quarters on its three bells.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- Pottermore (Mentioned only) (First identified as The clock at The Burrow)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery