At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
The Clock at The Burrow with only one hand hung in the kitchen at The Burrow. Instead of numbers, the clock featured reminders such as "time to make tea", "time to feed the chickens", and "you're late". It was probably used by Molly Weasley to keep track of her daily routine. It appeared to be weight driven, had many swinging pendulums and struck the hour and quarters on its three bells.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- Pottermore (Mentioned only) (First identified as The clock at The Burrow)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery