Her husband became one of Lord Voldemort's Death Eaters at some point before 1971 and might have attended school with him as one of his earliest Death Eaters, but it is unknown when Mrs Nott attended school or if she supported the aims of Lord Voldemort, whether as a Death Eater herself or as a sympathiser like Narcissa Malfoy.
It is unknown how or when she died. Considering her husband was described as "stooped" on 24 June 1995 and "very elderly" around the same time, she might have been elderly herself and died of natural causes.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Mentioned only)
- J. K. Rowling's official site (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Malfoy & Nott (Chamber of Secrets/Goblet of Fire)" at J. K. Rowling's official site and FAQ at J. K. Rowling's official site Her son Theodore is a pure-blood so she must be pure- or half-blood.
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 21 (The Eye of the Snake)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 20 (Lord Voldemort's Request)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 33 (The Death Eaters)