|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "Harry Potter! You know casting spells at prefects is against the rules! 6 points from Gryffindor!"
- —This student is hit by a spell.[src]
He was patrolling the Third-floor corridor on the night of 4 June, 1992. When Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger passed by Peeves, he heard something and started pacing fast by the corner to the Forbidden Corridor.
Behind the scenes
- This NPC has the distinction of making its only appearance when the player is making its way to the Forbidden Corridor. Unlike the other Prefects in night sneak missions, who are recurring and sometimes copies of sprites depicting first-year students during the day, this character makes a single appearance during the entire game.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ He was a Prefect during the 1991-1992 school year, indicating he was in his fifth, sixth, seventh or a repeat year, and at least 15 years old.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 3.9 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - GBA version