At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
For gameplay-specific information, please see the relevant article on the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Wiki!
Rubeus Hagrid once owned a three-headed Staffordshire Bull Terrier hellhound demon dog named Fluffy, which he obtained from a Greek man he met at a pub. Fluffy served as one of the obstacles to the Philosopher's Stone in 1992.
Behind the scenes
- In Greek mythology, Cerberus was a three-headed dog that guarded the gates to the underworld. In order to get past him, music would have to be played for him to fall asleep, as portrayed in the movie.
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Hagrid gets Fluffy from "an Irish feller". In the novel, Hagrid gets him from "a Greek chappie".
- In The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one can purchase a plush version of Fluffy.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Early draft)
- Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book
- LEGO Harry Potter: Building the Magical World
- LEGO Harry Potter: Characters of the Magical World
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- LEGO Harry Potter
- Harry Potter: The Creature Vault
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite