Holidaying in Ilfracombe
Tilly had been holidaying with her family in Ilfracombe, in Devon in 1932. One day, a rogue Common Welsh Green dragon swooped down upon the beach, full of sunbathing Muggles. Along with her family, Tilly fended off the attack, thus preventing any fatalities. The family then proceeded to perform "the largest batch of Memory Charms this century" on the inhabitants of Ilfracombe.
Magical abilities and skills
- Charms: Toke was shown to be highly proficient with charm-work, in particular with the advanced Memory Charm, for which she used along with her family to erase all the memories of all the residents of Ilfracombe after the Ilfracombe Incident, a remarkable magical achievement which gained her recognition on a Chocolate Frog Card and gained her an Order of Merlin first class award, for upholding the International Statute of Wizarding Secrecy.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Mentioned only)
- Pottermore (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
Notes and references
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (companion book) - Magical Beasts in Hiding
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)