|"Harry, your eyesight really is awful."
The title of this article is transcribed from an image. Due to several factors, including poor image quality and difficult-to-read fonts/handwriting, it may have been transcribed incorrectly. If you have a higher quality version of the source image, or a more accurate reading of the text, please visit this article's talk page.
Toad personally signed up to join the Hogwarts Gobstone Club on a sign-up sheet that was posted on the Gryffindor noticeboard. Toad also registered for a trip to Hogsmeade on another sign-up sheet posted on the Gryffindor bulletin board, which was scheduled for Saturday the 15th in an unknown month.
Behind the scenes
- This character is mentioned only on three prop notices that have been featured in at least one Harry Potter film. On the first notice, their name was spelled "Toad Toazer," and on the the second and third, it was was spelled "Toad Tozer." However, since all instances of the name are from the same house and time frame, they can be assumed to refer to the same person, with one variation presumably being a misspelling.
- This character's name is presumably a tribute to Philosopher's Stone set designer Sarah "Toad" Tozer.
- Harry Potter films (Mentioned on a poster)
Notes and references
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "A haven for Hogwarts fans lurks in a Chicago museum" from The State Journal-Register
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 See this image and this image of a prop used in the films on display as part of Harry Potter: The Exhibition.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 See this image of a prop used in the films on display as part of Harry Potter: The Exhibition.
- ↑ See this image of a prop used in the films on display as part of Harry Potter: The Exhibition.
- ↑ "Sarah 'Toad' Tozer" on IMDb