At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "Melt-in-the-mouth treats."
In the 1980s, Rubeus Hagrid was known for his treacle toffee.
In 1992, Albus Dumbledore selected a golden-brown bean in the hope that it would be a toffee flavoured one, but it turned out to be ear wax instead. Also in 1992, on Harry Potter and Ron Weasley's journey to Hogwarts in the Flying Ford Anglia they snacked on a pack of toffees.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery