At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells. Spoilers will be present within the article.
1473 Quidditch World Cup final
This team was one of the finalists of the 1473 Quidditch World Cup against Flanders. During the match, the team Captain released a hundred Vampire bats onto the pitch from under his robes. During this game, every one of the seven hundred potential fouls in Quidditch were committed.
1994 Quidditch World cup
Behind the scenes
- Concept artist Ross Dearsley created a concept sketch of the Transylvanian Quidditch team for Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup. The two Beaters are depicted as werewolves and the five other team members seem to be vampires or demons, or both. Dearsley says that the Transylvanian team, "although fun, were eventually cut during production".
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- Quidditch Through the Ages
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup (Concept art only)
- Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
|Africa||Burkina Faso · Chad · Cote D'Ivoire · Egypt · Madagascar · Malawi · Morocco · Nigeria · Senegal · Uganda|
|Asia||Armenia · China · India · Japan · Syria · Turkey|
|Europe||Bulgaria · England · Flanders · France · Germany · Ireland · Italy · Liechtenstein · Luxembourg · Moldova · The Nordic Team · Norway · Poland · Portugal · Romania · Scotland · Spain · Transylvania · Wales|
|North America||Canada · Haiti · Jamaica · Mexico · U.S.A.|
|South America||Argentina · Brazil · Peru|
|Oceania||Australia · Fiji · New Zealand|