At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
During the 1992–1993 school year, treacle fudge was given to Ronald Weasley as cure for his backfired Slug-vomiting Charm, originally meant to curse Draco Malfoy for calling Hermione Granger a "Mudblood".
In addition, Rubeus Hagrid had a recipe for treacle which used this list of ingredients:
Rubeus Hagrid has another recipe with a different set of ingredients:
Behind the scenes
- In the U.S. edition of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets this was changed to "treacle toffee".
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery