- Ronald Weasley: "Oh c'mon, 'Er-my-knee'. Oops — sorry, 'Arry — You won't get the Hogwarts house-elves sick leave by starving yourself!"
- Hermione Granger: "Slave labour. That's what made this dinner. Slave labour."
- Ronald Weasley: "Treacle tart, Hermione! Spotted dick, look! Chocolate gateau!"
- — Ronald Weasley trying to persuade Hermione Granger to eat.[src]
Treacle tart is a traditional English dessert, made predominately of shortcrust pastry and golden syrup. The tart is normally served hot with a dollop of clotted cream. It can also be served with ordinary cream, custard, or yoghourt. Treacle tart can also be served cold. It is a favourite dessert in the wizarding world and also a personal favourite of Harry Potter, who likes it so much that he smells it when he is in the presence of Amortentia.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows