- "I will have order!
I really hate children."
- — Phrases spoken by the toy[src]
Umbridge on Unicycle was a toy version of Dolores Umbridge sold at Fred and George Weasley's shop, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. It was intended to make fun of Umbridge and her nasty personality. The toy rode around on a unicycle across a tightrope, balancing with buckets of liquid, saying phrases such as "I will have order," and "I really hate children."
Behind the scenes
- Both of the known phrases uttered by the toy are ones that were actually used by Umbridge in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, though both were during the scene in which Harry and Hermione had lured Umbridge into the Forbidden Forest with the centaurs and Fred and George were not present.
- It is possible, however, that Umbridge used those phrases a lot. Another possibility is that they learnt of what she had said after the incident and thought they would be funny phrases for the toy to speak.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (First appearance)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (First identified as Umbridge on Unicycle)