At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Hogwarts Legacy. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Wait, I do sense something!"
This page contains, or revolves around, a confirmed future release. As the release date of the product approaches and more information becomes available, the content of the page may change dramatically.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Behind the scenes
- This individual is the protagonist of Hogwarts Legacy. Their name, gender, house and physical appearance are chosen by the player.
- This individual was possibly a Late-bloomer, since they were said to have received their acceptance letter late.
- Hogwarts Legacy (First appearance)
Notes and references
- The game is set in the late 19th century, meaning the game starts no later than 1899, and this student was born in 1888 at the latest.
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- See this video
- Hogwarts Legacy - Warner Bros. Games