At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
She stood on her head every night before a match as a way to inspire good fortune. At some point before the final match in the 1985–1986 school year, she also received a rock with a hole in it from her mother for good luck.
She continued playing on the team the following year. As her fellow Beater, Bean, was suspended from the team, she played in the position alongside Jacob's sibling, who had been a Chaser in the previous year.
Behind the scenes
- Her house is the same as that of Jacob's sibling, which is chosen by the player.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ She was at least in her second year in 1985 as Harry Potter was said to have been the youngest Quidditch player in about a century in 1991.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Quidditch Season 1, Chapter 1 (Welcome to Quidditch)
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Side Quest "The Quidditch Cup"
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Quidditch Season 2, Chapter 1 (Welcome Back to Quidditch)