At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
1987–1988 school year
Behind the scenes
- His house is the same as that of Jacob's sibling, which is chosen by the player.
- This Chaser's appearance was initially used for another Chaser on the same Quidditch team.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- He was at least in her second year in 1987, as Harry Potter was said to have been the youngest Quidditch player in about a century in 1991.
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 4, Quidditch Season 3, Chapter 3 (The First House Match)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Quidditch Season 1, Chapter 12 (The Quidditch Cup)
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.