|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
In 1998, he was present during the Battle of Hogwarts. After the Death Eaters managed to break the protective enchantments protecting the castle, he blew up part of the battlements around The Quad, and Apparated into the catwalks by the Quad battlements. There, he killed a wizard and duelled with Arthur Weasley; he with a Killing Curse and Arthur with either a Stunning Spell or Disarming Charm. The outcome of the duel was unknown, same as the fate of this individual; though given that Arthur survived the Battle of Hogwarts, it was likely that the individual was either killed, disarmed, defeated or had abandoned the Battle and Voldemort along with many other Death Eaters.
Magical abilities and skills
- Dark Arts: Being a Death Eater, this wizard would have been very proficient in the dark arts, and was able to kill another wizard effortlessly with the Killing Curse. He was highly likely to have been skilled in casting the other Unforgivable Curses along with other dark charms and spells.
- Duelling: This wizard was clearly a very skilled and accomplished duellist, as he fought against numerous other wizards and even Arthur Weasley in the Battle of Hogwarts.
- Nonverbal magic: This wizard could cast a nonverbal killing curse, a mark of superior magical skill given the difficulty of casting non-verbal spells and the Killing Curse itself.
- Apparition: This wizard was capable of apparating.
Behind the scenes
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ He fought in the Battle of Hogwarts in 1998. He was not necessarily of age, as underage wizards were allowed to join the Death Eaters.
- ↑ J.K. Rowling and the Live Chat, Bloomsbury.com, July 30, 2007
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2