|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
When arriving at the battle he was violently grabbed by Devil's Snare in the grounds of Hogwarts, which held him down and tried to strangle him. However, he managed to break free and continued to fight in the battle. He was later killed during the battle.
Behind the scenes
- This giant is played by Gary Sayer in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- In the film he had a bit of hair, but in the video game he was completely bald.
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 he is seen standing in a courtyard in which he sees the trio. When he runs after them he collapses with the wall and falls to the ground. Some of the torches and a bit roof burries him. However he breaks free and is later seen close to the Wooden Bridge fighting Grawp. He is then killed by two suits of armour.
- This giant's reddish skin and the small, horn-like protrusions over his eyes give him a resemblance to an Oni, and ogre-like creature from Japanese mythology.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Appears as generic Giant)
Notes and references
|Giants and Half-Giants|
Bran the Bloodthirsty ·
Death Eaters's Giant army in First Wizarding War ·
Grawp's father ·
Hengist of Upper Barnton ·
Morholt's brother ·
Unidentified giant in the Blind Pig