At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
This individual was a witch or wizard who began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the late 1970s or early-mid-1980s and was Sorted into Gryffindor. By the 1985–1986 school year, he or she had been made Keeper of the Gryffindor Quidditch team, and was known for misplacing the Broom Wax.
Behind the scenes
- This information would only be available if the player of Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery made Jacob's sibling a Gryffindor.
- It is possible that this individual is the unidentified Keeper of the player's Quidditch team seen in Quidditch quests if Jacob's sibling is a Gryffindor, as Quidditch Season 1 is unlocked in Year 2.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First mentioned) (Possible appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Side Quest "Team Gryffindor" (Gryffindor players only)