|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
A portrait of this wizard was hung in Gryffindor Tower. In 1995, he lost his Golden Snitch. Harry Potter found the Snitch in the portrait of an old man. As a reward, the Seeker gave Harry one of his Snitches back, which he had been keeping behind his frame.
Behind the scenes
- In the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, he was credited as Quidditch Player and was voiced by Adrian Fergus-Fuller. Unlike the other speaking portraits in the Gryffindor Common Room in the game, he does not reappear in the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- The Queen's Handbag
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Notes and references
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Making of Harry Potter (see this image)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 The Seeker himself does not appear, but the portrait is seen.