|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This wizard was appointed Headmaster of Hogwarts at some unknown time. After his death, his portrait was hung in the Headmaster's office, in order to give advice to the current head. He was depicted sitting and holding a scroll.
- Harry Potter Limited Edition (Appears in portrait(s))
- The Making of Harry Potter (Appears in portrait(s))
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 J. K. Rowling stated at the Edinburgh Book Festival on 15 August 2004 (source) that all portraits at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry are of deceased individuals. Thus, this headmaster must have died sometime in or before the 1990s, given his portrait's appearance in the Headmaster's office set at The Making of Harry Potter.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Harry Potter Limited Edition - The Paintings of Hogwarts: Masterpieces from the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Sets